Date.com is a US based online dating site that has members who live in the US, Canada, the UK and Europe.
At date.com you can register for free, and that will give you access to browse all of the different profiles with photos. Also with your free profile, you can send out requests, for free, and depending on what membership they have for instance if they have a gold membership, they can reply back.
It is so easy to update your account from free to paid membership if you want to enjoy the benefits of being able to email other profiles, instant message or use the chat room.
There is also a gay.date.com that has thousands of gay Christians, gay Jewish, gay Muslims, in fact, they probably have most religions featured of single gay males seeking others for same-sex marriage. Search the world for gay personals, look for single guys at gay.date.com where it is reported to be one of the largest online dating sites, or just look in your local area.
date.com has a plethora of different linked dating sites catering to various niches like:
- Matchmaker (Dating for serious singles).
- Amor which is Latin/Hispanic.
- Gay Dating for men.
- Pink Wink which is a lesbian dating site
- Mature Singles Click for senior singles.
- Jewcier Perfect for those looking for Jewish dating.
- Black Dating Click which is quintessentially for other fellow black people.
- Christian Matchmaker is a great part of the site that is ideal for finding many other Christians.
- Catholic Soulmates is for those who are Catholic.
- Military Singles is dedicated to those who are in the forces to date each other, or for those that love everything military and love uniforms.
- Golfing Singles are for those out there that love to go golfing.
Good reputable dating sites are always concerned about your safety and date.com makes no exception. Here are some safety points that are taken from date.com’s website:
“To increase your awareness of safer dating practices, the following is a list of safety measures you should consider when engaging in on-line dating. While this is by no means a comprehensive or definitive list, it should give you an idea of things to consider when using our site:
- Anyone who can commit identity theft can also falsify a dating profile.
- There is no substitute for acting with caution when communicating with any stranger who wants to meet you.
- Never include your last name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your Internet profile or initial e-mail messages. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it.
- If you choose to have a face to face meeting with another member, always tell someone in your family, or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Never agree to be picked up at your home. Always provide your transportation to and from your date and meet in a public place with many people around.”
Follow these tips from date.com and you are sure to have a fabulous time making plans for your future.