Dramatic Reading of a Breakup Letter – 10 Top Facts
- Breakup letters are written, so you don’t have to face the person you are dumping.
- A Modern day breakup letters equivalent is the breakup text or email. The latter two tend to have a bad reputation.
- If you do manage to meet up with the person, you are going to be breaking up from you have a big chance of messing up your words, or not being able to say everything you wanted to tell them because you forgot. So writing a letter is a good way to make sure you haven’t missed anything out. If you make a mistake, you can just start it again.
- You can go to town and write a detailed description of why you need to part ways.
- You don’t know how your partner will react, so a breakup letter will deal with any breakdowns that may occur. The fact that you cannot be talked round is a good idea. Your partner may make an awkward scene, so it saves any humiliation you may suffer if you meet them in person.
- You could talk to your partner face to face first, making it a brief encounter and tell them that you have explained everything in a letter for them to take away and read.
- A breakup letter is a good way to state why you have broken up, but you should never use it to mock the person you are dumping. Don’t pull them up on the fact that they are a bad kisser or they were not good in bed, worst still is to mock them about any physical disability or any known hangups as this behavior is just too cruel.
- Don’t let the breakup be a complete surprise; you should at least give some verbal warnings first then produce the letter.
- If your partner did something to you in the relationship that you feel they were not aware that they were hurting you, then this will be the time to tell them so that they do not repeat the same behavior with their new partner.
- When you have completed the letter, make sure to write a positive statement at the end to tell them the positives you got out of the relationship, and you hope that they felt the same way.
Dramatic reading of a breakup letter
5 Breakup letters
The best Breakup Letter Ever
Break up letter
Dramatic reading of a break-up letter
Dramatic reading of Another Breakup letter
Infographic was taken from quotesgram on 28 October by Jennifer Harry for Datingnotice.com